|What does PMP HR provide?
Friendly, efficient, customer-focused service.
HR advice and support - in person, by telephone or by email.
Choose from remote retained support on an on-going basis or ad
hoc consultancy for special projects:
Remote retained support - for a monthly fee, you can have
a HR support service whenever you need it. Retained support can
be as in depth or remote as you want, to suit the needs of your
business. This will be discussed and agreed at the start of our
Services available include:
- Response to general HR queries by telephone or email
- Attendance at meetings - acting as your HR representative
- Standard letters on general HR topics
- Bespoke letter writing
- A full HR health check of your employment policies and procedures
- either on site or remotely
- A full review of your contracts of employment
- Support with recruitment campaigns
- Employee surveys
- Support with discipline and grievance issues
- Help and support with restructuring exercises, including redundancy
- Support with TUPE transfers
- Help and support if you are working towards achieving Investors
in People (IIP) recognition
Ad hoc consultancy for special projects - for a fixed fee,
you can have expert advice on topics such as restructuring, redundancy,
recruitment and retention, staff motivation, staff welfare and benefits.
Management development training - courses are available
for your managers in subjects such as performance management, selection
interviewing, cultural diversity, general health and safety responsibilities.
Courses can be held on site at your premises or at alternative venues
throughout the UK. Course timings and duration can be flexible to
suit the needs of the business.
Bespoke training courses - help and support is available
in identifying and resolving specific training needs, in line with
the needs of your business.